Much as you want to try salon laser treatment for removing unwanted hair, you usually go for something else knowing it costs a fortune. Since it also requires several sessions, you simply can’t afford the inconvenience and price involved. What if the same type of treatment is made available for home use and is less expensive that you thought possible? Here you’ll find out about Tria, how it works, its advantages and disadvantages, and what users experiences have been to help you make a wiser, well-informed decision.
What Is Tria?
The first laser device cleared by FDA for home use, this product from Tria Beauty is designed as an alternative to very expensive salon laser hair removal treatments. It uses the same diode laser technology that is supposedly preferred by dermatologists to permanently disable hair follicles for permanent hair reduction.
How It Works
The Tria laser hair removal works by targeting the diode laser on the hair follicle and its pigment and by simply “disabling” them and leaving them unable to grow again. This device comes in two versions – the 4X and the Precision. Each of these models is suitable for a certain size. Thus, you will most likely use the 4X one on wider surfaces, such as the legs for example and you will use the Precision one on smaller surfaces, where you need to pay more attention.
How To Use It
It is easy as 1, 2, 3. Follow these steps for best results.
- Prep your skin. It is recommended to always start with clean skin. Cleanse and shave the parts of the skin you intend to remove the hair from then towel dry for the most effective treatment.
- Select a treatment level. You do this by starting on low and working your way up to a higher setting. Customize it according to what is comfortable for you from the 5 energy levels available.
- Choose an area and begin. After each pulse, remember to lift and place the tip in a new treatment area.
How Soon Can You See Results?
Although manufacturers say it reduces up to 70% of unwanted hair after just a couple of treatments in as few as 3 months, the result would depend on how dark and how thick your hair is. You will need multiple sessions, usually 3 months of treatment will be enough for permanent hair reduction. Your hair cannot grow if its follicles are removed. As a matter of fact, this is one of the common reasons people go bald sometimes and you should think of the same principle applied on the hairs you definitely not want on your body.
- Safe. It is FDA cleared for home use. That means you can use it without professional supervision. It uses the same technology used or preferred by skin experts for disabling hair follicles.
- Easy to use. It is designed in a way that is easy for the user to apply on different parts of the body. Make sure to prepare your skin though as described on the ‘how to use it’ section for best results.
- Portable. You can easily put it in your luggage if you have to leave for vacation and enjoy hair-free skin anywhere you go. It’s light as it comes in two very convenient sizes.
- Cost. It is definitely not cheap but absolutely less expensive compared to frequent trips and sessions to a clinic or salon for laser treatments. With the same results you are getting, it is way cheaper.
- Guarantee. It comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. What have you got to lose?
- Not for everybody. Laser treatment does not work for all skin types and hair color. You have to find out first whether your skin type and hair color would be a match.
- Time. It requires patience as it will not provide permanent results in one go. Like several visits to the salon, you need several treatments to achieve permanent results, the only difference is you are doing it in the comfort of your own home.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy)
Pages: 1 2